Sydney Real Estate Selling Tips
Selling property in Sydney and in particular The Northern Beaches Real Estate Market is complex. The following Sydney Real Estate Selling tips will assist you in getting the best price possible and sell your house with the least stress.
- Compare your Real Estate Agent’s internet marketing: Most buyers start searching to buy a home on the internet.
- Invest in professional photography & consider including a video: Make sure you stand out. A good picture tells a thousand stories.
- Prepare your property for sale: A well presented home sells quicker. Make repairs, paint where needed. clean carpets.
- Seek assistance: An experienced professional Real Estate Agent will have trades people, home – stylist & decorators who can advise and assist
- Tidy up your garden: First impressions are important. Stand back and take a good look at your home and It’s “street” presence
- Get the paperwork done: Pest and building reports are vital. Consider arranging a “geotechnical “report if you are in that particular zoning.
- Speak to your legal representative for the contract for sale of land.
- Supply a survey
- Have a smart marketing strategy: Include both internet/web marketing and newspaper advertising. Use of a photo display board can establish the image
- Create and identify your selling market & identify your buyer
- Understand your competition: Research similar houses for sale in your area
- Have a pricing strategy: Your selling price and selling method are vital
- Offer good access and inspection opportunities to buyers
- Start thinking like a “buyer”
- Choose an Real Estate Agent: One who you can communicate well and trust. Build a relationship with your agent and you will be rewarded.