– Real Estate Agents Northern Beaches Sydney
Come join the real estate family. Selecting a real estate agent on the northern beaches of Sydney is easy when you know us.
“Being like minded, agreeing with the same philosophy and attitude is key in reflecting what we are about here at Kathryn Hall Real Estate.
I can personally say that we are all committed to the same goals and respect each other for our personalities, our differences and our backgrounds.
The word “family” is mentioned as this business was started on family and continues to have these components as our foundations.
We are from diverse backgrounds, from Japanese to South African and to Australian. We all enjoy working and supporting each other and work well together as a strong unit.
We all look forward to assisting you”
The Kathryn Hall Team
What is important to me?
“My family and grandson.
Doing the best job I can possibly do.
Achieving and working successfully. My reputation are paramount”
What are my Strengths?
“Ability to solve problems and think outside the square
“A Never give up attitude”
Sense of humour and sense of fairness
Ability to understand an communicate effectively
Commitment to doing the job exceptionally well”
What is my Experience
37 years in real estate
Active member of the Real Estate Institute of NSW – Current Chair of Residential Sale & Political Activities Committee ( PAC)
My First Real Estate Business at 21
Multiple home & property owner & landlord
What are my likes and passions: Skiing and bush walking, Art Collection
Gardening and avid reader- Love my local library
My children and grandchild, Social accountability, the rights if the elderly
Meeting and matching people to their property needs
Social accountability in the Real Estate Industry
Manly Warringah Womens Refuge
Milami School- Joska Kenya ( see u-tube Brenda’s Kenya)
Zonta ( International Women’s Group)
St Marks Art & Craft
Real Estate Institute of NSW Member and Residential Sales Committee Member
Pink Ribbon Day
What is important to me: My family who live in so many different parts of the world including New York, South Africa and Australia and my 7 gorgeous grandchildren.
I care about my clients and being an effective agent to negotiate a successful outcome for all parties
Achieving the best results possible and pride in what I do
What are my strengths: Extensive background in project management and real estate development
Keen eye for building opportunities
A good communicator, energetic, determined and emphatic
My experience: Over 25 years in real estate development including refurbishments, interiors and sourcing property
Runs project management team www.rennoatorssydney.com.au
Successful career in value adding in real estate
Sissy knows Sydney
Likes & Passions: Good food, the design element and art lover.
Getting together with my family for a good meal and spending time with good friends
Property Manager & Sales Assistant
Are My Strengths: Great determination
A “never give up” attitude
What are My Experiences:
– Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Real Estate (Fully licensed)
– Competed in the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
– New South Wales Institute of Sport member
– OWIA and AIS scholarship Holder (Australia Institute of Sport & Olympic Winter Institute of Australia)
– Traveled the world
– Competed at 3 World Championships
– Inaugural member of Kathryn Hall Real Estate
My Likes and Passions: A big sports fan, Freestyle skiing, Reading books, magazines and internet articles, Skiing, basketball, surfing, gym and mostly anything to do with sport & being active.
Eating is a passion always keen to find great food
Family and friends
Sporting heroes include: Rafeal Nadal, Muhammad Ali, Usain Bolt and Kelly Slater
Senior Sales & Property Consultant
What is important to me? Integrity & Diligence
Are My Strengths: Clear communication & a “never give up attitude”
What are My Experiences:
– Over fifteen years in Real Estate
– Two years in conveyancing
– Five years in marketing including copy writing
– Licensed Real Estate Agent
– Resident of the Northern Beaches for over 18 years.
– Worked in Real Estate for over 15 years, initially with Raine & Horne Mona Vale then McGrath Estate Agents, Raine & Horne Palm Beach, Barrenjoey Properties and now Kathryn Hall Real Estate .
– Her extensive background in real estate consultancy, combined with high levels of achievement in training, place her in a perfect position to provide skilled professional client and customer service.
– As well as parenting girls, Nathalie worked previously in the areas of advertising and conveyancing, both of which complement her real estate career.
– Worked at both Avalon and Mona Vale Public schools under the Integration section of the Department of Education. This position entailed providing liaison between children with special needs, their teachers and their parents and reinforced her local knowledge and her communication skills.
– Passionate about her work, as well as dedicating time towards being a contributing member of the local community.
– Her local and market expertise, qualified experience and high level of integrity provide a unique combination which continues to provide strong service to her clients.
My Likes and Passions: Swimming, Surfing, walking along the beach and around the rocks – anything at the Beach
My Family – all close and extended members young, old and in middle
Our Local Community and the qualities of its people and locality
Travel and Languages
Executive Administration Assistant
What is important to me? Communication, Seeing and Understanding others perspectives, Precision and Integrity.
Are My Strengths: I am a fast learner and will always try my hardest with the tasks I am given.
I would rather do something right the first time than use shortcuts to get it done quicker and fall short.
Always communicate clearly and keep clients and co-workers updated with relevant information.
What are My Experiences:
- Graduate from BarrenJoey High School
- REI NSW Statement of Attainment
- NSW Fair Trading Certificate of Registration
My Likes and Passions: Bushwalking, Swimming, Interior Design & Home- wares, Fashion, Contemporary Art, Reading (especially biographies) and anything to do with Travel e.g Blogs, articles & books.
Marketing and Japanese Real Estate Specialist
What are my strengths: I have a strong background in marketing, PR, publishing as well as advertising and event management. I am passionate. I see an opportunity and I dive in it. Just as I decided to come to Australia at the age of 17 when I didn’t know a soul or barely spoke English.
My experience: I am your best help and most sympathetic person when it comes to moving houses. I have been back and forth between Australia and Japan and I have moved 13 times in my life so far; lived in 10 different places in Australia and 4 in Japan. My first encounter with the world of real estate was through my husband’s landscaping business.
Likes & Passions: Love all kinds of food; Cooking and Eating out, Design; Graphic and Interior, Foreign Language Films, Sports; Tennis and Beach Volleyball, Australian lifestyle, Japanese Traditional Culture and Crafts.
中尾 祐子（なかお ゆうこ）
What is important to me? My first and foremost responsibility is to my family. To be a good provider and to help shape my children’s values.
Pride in my work and connecting with people is a priority for me.
- I am an excellent communicator. I listen.
- My long-term highly developed leadership skills, help facilitate great outcomes.
My Experiences: 30 years in the social welfare sector, within Government and non Government Organizations.
Experiences included fostering/adoption, child at risk prevention; establishing a hostel for the homeless and food care programs both in Australia and England.
I have also had senior roles in faith communities that have led me in initiating projects all over the world.
I am an accomplished presenter and enjoy the opportunity of casting vision and presenting people with a preferable future.
My interest in the housing sector goes way back and the Purchase and Sale of properties is an experience I have personally under taken many times.
I deeply love Australia but have also lived overseas for periods and enjoy finding out about other cultures.
My Likes and Passions: I am passionate about my wife and family and love nothing better than holidaying with them. I have great mates in the Northern Beaches and really enjoying surfing with them, I love reading crime novels and have started writing my own which I hope one day will be published. My strong moral compass and my desire to serve a client 100% comes out of my strong love for people and personal faith.
“My entire working career I have helped facilitate better than expected outcomes”
My Strengths: I am a Sydney local who has lived in many areas of Sydney; thus I am able to give you a uniquely intimate view of where you may like to call home. Having lived as an expat myself I have a personal experience of what makes the difference between living in a new city and living happily in a new city.
My Experiences: For the past five years I have assisted a huge variety of people to make their home in Sydney; and prior to this I worked in tourism, arranging group travel amongst other things, in a funny way organising a complex trip for a group of people is not unsimilar to a relocation.
My Likes and Passions: I am a people person – I am passionate about people and love to help my clients find their happy place in Sydney; I love where I live and it thrills me to pass on that joy to my clients.